On 23 апр, 22:14, Mike Christie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I do not think the reo box likes obeys the immedate bit and probably
> thinks we should be incrementing the cmdsn.
>
> If you set
> node.conn[0].timeo.noop_out_interval = 0
> node.conn[0].timeo.noop_out_timeout = 0
>
> Does this help?

Looks very good, i transfer 1,4 Gb film into and from linux box
without any errors in logs of linux machine.

1. Are we must be worried about setting this parameters to 0?

2. Am i must change back:
node.session.cmds_max = 4
node.session.queue_depth = 2
To default values 128 and 32 ?
(asking because behaviour changed when i chenge this values, first few
megabytes transfers very fast and then paused like cache ends, and go
back to normal speed)