Ant wrote:

> On 23 апр, 22:14, Mike Christie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I do not think the reo box likes obeys the immedate bit and probably
>> thinks we should be incrementing the cmdsn.
>>
>> If you set
>> node.conn[0].timeo.noop_out_interval = 0
>> node.conn[0].timeo.noop_out_timeout = 0
>>
>> Does this help?
>
> Looks very good, i transfer 1,4 Gb film into and from linux box
> without any errors in logs of linux machine.
>
> 1. Are we must be worried about setting this parameters to 0?

Yes and no. The initiator can work fine without this setting, but it is
a feature, so it does provide some benefit. If you are using multipath
you want to set those values to non-zero, so we can detect errors in the
network and fail IO to new paths faster.

I am pretty sure this is a bug in the target, because I have seen other
ones make a similar mistake. I would contact your vendor. Feel free to
refer them to me, and I can work with them to get it fixed.

> 2. Am i must change back:
> node.session.cmds_max = 4
> node.session.queue_depth = 2
> To default values 128 and 32 ?

Changing these values and the nop ones are not related. Those values
depend on how much IO your system, network and target can support.