Hello all,

Just wanted to find out if anyone has successfully booted a diskless
server over iscsi on a Gentoo distro?  If so, did you follow a How2,
and if you don't mind to share the link?

Gentoo's docs simply has help on NFS-root and hardly any iscsi; and
seems like I can't just follow a generic debian-based instructions (i
tried to ... and after PXE booting, it stubbornly reboots into its
hard drive ...)

I think I found a cryptic cheat-sheet, but thought I'd simultaneously
check with this group if anyone has a done this ...

thanks in advance,

- aspasia.