a s p a s i a wrote:
>> Are you using 869 and do you also see the nop out timeout messages or do
>> you just see these connection error messages?
>>

> just the above connections errors...
>
> 865 version:
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]# iscsiadm -V
> iscsiadm version 2.0-865
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]# iscsistart -v
> iscsistart version 2.0-865
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]# modinfo scsi_transport_iscsi
> filename:
> /lib/modules/2.6.18-53.1.14.el5/kernel/drivers/scsi/scsi_transport_iscsi.ko
> version:        2.0-865
>

>> Yeah, read the README section 8 for how to modify the nop and replacment
>> timeout settings for iscsi root.
>
> yeah ... i'll do so .. maybe adjust and see if it reappears ...
>
> in searching through current /var/log/messages, seems like the errors
> only appeared twice yesterday and once this morning ..
>
> no big deal, but interesting to check.

You want to make sure you are using 2.0-865.15 if you are using the 865
series. There was a bug in the early 865 releases where during writes we
were not tracking data right and we would or the target would drop the
session (you would see the error messages you posted about) to get us
back on track.