Hi,

After ~4 years of working on iSER & iSCSI, I'm moving on and will be
involved from a different perspective. Therefore, I will be unable to
continue my current maintainership responsibility for iSER related
issues. I want to thank everyone for the great work that I had the
chance to be part of.

Eli Dorfman ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) will be taking over my maintainership of
iSER code for kernel.org. Eli has already started doing that work.

Doron Shoham ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) will be responsible for iSER and
iSCSI related issues in OFED (i.e. open-iscsi, iSER & stgt). All
relevant git trees will move from my trees to his.

These changes will be effective as of 19/5/08. After that, if you need
anything, I will be available on [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Erez