Hi,

On May 15, 12:39 pm, Stefan de Konink <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Wed, 14 May 2008, Shrey wrote:
> > I started using/studying open-iscsi recently. I was wondering if there
> > is any hard-coded limit to number of targets devices that can
> > discovered per iSCSI target? Is there any hard-coded limit on the
> > number of LUNs supported per target device (assuming that somehow HBA
> > on iscsi target doesn't present any limit) ?
>
> It is a module parameter, check modinfo.

Thanks :)  -
defined as
-----    module_param_named(max_lun, iscsi_max_lun, uint, S_IRUGO);
-----
and has a default value of 512.

But is there any limit on the number of target devices that can be
discovered per iscsi target? Something like "only x targets can be
fetched using sendtarget from machine B to Machine A, each having
max_lun maximum number of LUNs"

Thanks again for the information/help.

--
Shreyansh