Hi Mike,

had to reinstall my laptop. I went for the new FC9, with kernel
2.6.25.
When I am using the stock open-iscsi that comes with it, it works fine
(v 2.0-868), no delays loggin in.

The git version wouldn't compile under FC9 yet:

iface.c: In function ‘iface_get_next_id’:
iface.c:305: error: ‘INT_MAX’ undeclared (first use in this function)
iface.c:305: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
iface.c:305: error: for each function it appears in.)

Albert