Doron Shoham wrote:
> Hi Mike,
>
> What is the plan for the next release of open-iscsi?

They are done when they are done. It depends on when we get things
upstream and what people send.

I am trying to do a quick release and just fix/replace the sysfs code
for when the kernel compat code is off and trying to update the modules
for 2.6.26. The only new feature may be the ibft sysfs stuff, but that
may be more of a bug fixes to others since the old code was broken for
some people. So this may be a 869.* release only.

The next feature update is a ways off (2.6.27 time). I am trying to
finish up bnx2i. bnx2i may not make it, but I am going to send most of
those patches like the iser ones in my tree upstream. The patches that
add functions jsut for bnx2i or export functions just for bnx2i will go
in when bnx2i is close to going in.

If people send patches for a userspace lib or for other hardware (there
is another type of offload model that is being worked on by some venddor
that is not like bnx2i or qla4xxx and then there is the intel IOAT
patches) then they we will adjust depending on when things are sent