Hello all,

I am booted into my iscsi Root (Centos 5.1 flavor) ... and based on
prior email threads, Mike suggested to update my configuration to
optimize for iscsi root (change
node.session.timeo.replacement_timeout) ... by running "iscsiadm" ...
to update ...

when I attempt to do so, I get a "cannot execute binary error" ...
strange when its permissions are just fine ...

iscsiadm
-bash: /sbin/iscsiadm: cannot execute binary file
[EMAIL PROTECTED] sbin]#

[EMAIL PROTECTED] sbin]# ls -al iscsiadm
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 658574 May  9 11:44 iscsiadm
[EMAIL PROTECTED] sbin]#

any thoughts?  (/var/log/messages does not seem to show anything ..)

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

aspasia.