HIMANSHU wrote:
> Hi
>
> I logged in to a target.Created PV,then LV on disk exposed on
> initiator side.That LV was mounted automatically in /Volumes.I written
> some data on that.After that when I logout,that mounted point became
> Read-Only.Even if I login again to same target,mounted point was read
> only.
>
> Is it the expected behaviour? I am using IET.

Yeah, it is expected. Once you logout, the disks are going to be
removed, so if data is not yet written at that time it is going to be
failed and the FS is going to mount as RO. There are also lots of other
refcounting related errors you might hit, so if you want to do this you
want to use dm-multipath over iscsi to handle the path/device removal.