Eddy Quicksall wrote:
> Sorry, the prints were in the syslog. The kernel is version
> 2.6.24-rc7bidi_02 #5 Fri Jun 6 13:12:08 EDT 2008 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux.
> The open-iscsi is version iscsiadm version 2.0-869. The code came from a 3rd
> party who supposedly got it from open-iscsi.org.

It looks like you are using 2.6.24-rc7 but with the kernel modules from
2.0-869.

How many sessions are you running?

>  Jun 16 08:46:36 localhost kernel: ping timeout of 5 secs expired, last rx
> 3649030, last ping 3650280, now 3651530

It looks like here that that we sent a nop but did not get a response
within 5 seconds. In 2.0-869 there was a bug where we the timer fired
incorrectly so we would get these errors when we shouldn't. If you could
either turn off nops like how I described in the other mails or try
2.0-869.2 we could see if that narrows down the problem.

Also what are you trying to do? Are you running any IO? Is it just
normal reads and writes? Is it bidi commands?