I have a Linux machine running as a target with LVM-backed devices and
the setup is working fine. However, when I change the size of one of
the underlying devices, the initiators (running open-iscsi 2.0-865)
don't pick up the change. I know that if I logout the entire session
and then log in again it works fine, but I have a number of active
LUNs that I can't afford to take offline just to resize one. So I'm
assuming I need a way to remove the lun on the initiator and then re-
add it. Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to do it. (I've already
deleted and readded the lun on the target side using ietadm which
worked fine.)

What I need is something along the lines of 'iscsiadm -m session --op
delete --lun 6'. Sadly, googling for "iscsiadm" constantly returns
results for the Solaris implementation which really isn't helping me
any. :) Any help is greatly appreciated.

P.S. Is there any way to have iscsiadm list all currently connected
luns? I can do iscsiadm -m node|session|etc but none of these are
granular enough to show all the luns being provided by that particular
target.