1.
You say that performance figures are this..

single iSCSI session:

    * 450MB/s Read and 450 MB/s Write for 64KB block
    * 510 MB/s Read and 550 MB/s Write for 256KB block
    * 65,000 IOPS - 1K, 58,000 IOPS - 2K, 50,000 IOPS with 4KB Read

two iSCSI sessions:

    * 550 MB/s Read and 810 MB/s Write for 256KB block
    * 75,000 IOPS for 1K block

How can we measure figures on our machine?
"Iometer" , "disktest" are few tools available for that.
Can u suggest any good one?

2.
When Initiator can get access to disk from target,What all
applications user can have?Means besides Storage,what is the use of
this Disk?
3.
If one initiator is logged in to target "iqn.
2008-06.com.companyname:BLOCKIO_TARGET" which is 1 GB.

It thus have access to it,it partitions it using "fdisk".Creates file
system using "mkfs".mounts it and writes 300 MB data on it.

If second initiator machine logs in to the same target,it can view all
the 300 MB data written by 1st initiator if 2nd initiator doesn't
format that disk after login. 2nd initiator only mounts the logged in
disk and thus had access to all the 300 MB data. Is it ethical?

Should we allow same target to be shared by multiple initiators at the
same time?

What will be the pros and cons?

I think,we need to handle synchronization issues there.Data written by
1st initiator shouldn't be deleted by others and all......

Or Data from 1st initiator should not be visible/accessible to others.

What approach looks more ethical and practical?