During our testing with open-iscsi initiator, we discovered a minor
issue related to MaxCmdSN. The MaxCmdSN is not re-populated after an
automatic login occurs.
This can make the initiators send more commands to the target
exceeding the MaxCmdSN sent by the target in the Login Response.

To reproduce the issue, do the following:
1.      Start a Target with MaxCmdSN = ExpCmdSn + 15.
2.      Start the open-iscsi initiator, login and run an application that
sends at least 16 commands at time.
3.      Stop the application.
4.      Stop the target.
5.      Recompile the target with MaxCmdSN = ExpCmdSn + 3
6.      Start the target.
7.      Initiator will automatically login to the target.
8.      Start an application that sends at least 16 commands at a time.
9.      Initiator will send all the 16 commands to the target exceeding the
MaxCmdSN.

As mentioned earlier, this is a minor issue and will only happen for
the first burst of commands. Also if the user does a logout after step
3, this issue will not show up.