Mike Christie wrote:
> Dominik L. Borkowski wrote:
>>
>> We're using OpenSUSE 10.3 with open-iscsi-2.0.866-15.2 and
>> 2.6.22.18-0.2-default SMP i686 kernel. [OpenSUSE 11 with
>> open-iscsi-2.0.869-8.1 had another set of issues, we couldn't even
>> login properly].
>
> Weird. We had this guy that tested the heck with wasabi, and had not
> seen any bug reports about it for a long time. Now in this last week we
> have two or three bug reports on it.
>
> Has wasabi done a firmware update or are you using a older firmware?
>
> I am ccing another users that reported issues with wasabi the other day.
> Ken, what firmware are you using?

WSB iSCSI SAN v2.3.0.1 7272641 Wed Apr 25 21:58:22 UTC 2007

I'll send a debug log or trace or both shortly.

The nops do slow things down, but the big issue seems to be the
initiator system lockup when connecting to the Wasabi.

fwiw, I tried connecting to an IET target and I don't experience the
system freeze/lockup problem.

Ken

--
Ken Anderson