From: open-iscsi@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mike Christie
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2008 4:32 PM
To: open-iscsi@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: MaxCmdSN not set after auto login

Arvind Jain wrote:
> Mike,
> Thanks for the patch. I came to the same conclusion after looking into the
> function iscsi_update_cmdsn().
> Perhaps, you could do the same thing for hdr->opcode == ISCSI_OP_NOOP_IN.
> This will allow the target to dynamically adjust the window size in case
of
> a resource constraint when running multi-initiators.
> Thx, Arvind.

So what are you guys actually sending in this case? The cmdsn
definitions in 3.2.2.1 define what targets can do and how are supposed
to process the values, but I am not sure what you guys are sending and
how to then handle it wrt to the spec. Is iscsi_update_cmdsn busted or
are you sending something weird?