Konrad Rzeszutek escreveu:
> On Tue, Jul 01, 2008 at 10:02:07AM -0300, Marcos Gileno wrote:
>
>> Hi there people...
>>
>> As I´m an inexperient about iscsi, I would like to ask some few questions:
>>
>> Does iscsi target and iniciator work well in the linux fedora platform ?
>>

> Yes.
>

>> Which of the HBA (Qlogic´s for an example) works fine with fedora and
>> iscsi stuff ?
>>

> Well, the QLA4xxx works OK, but you need to use the QLogic tools which are
> woefully out of date. Once you have it setup it works nicely.

Thank´s Konrad...

I have been studing the PCI Express for higher volume information
throughput. And the iscsi Qlogic´s HBA model
is the QLE4xxx, instead of QLA4xxx. Do you have any expirience about it
? Would this work as well as the QLA4xxx for Fedora environment ?
Thanks!

--
Marcos G. M. Santos
SysAdmin - DIGILAB S.A.