I am using IET as target.

I logged in to a target
1.partitioned it,made an ext3 FS,mounted it somewhere.  OR
2.Created VG,LV on it and mounted that LV.

Then if I try to logout,"iscsiadm ....." allowed me to logout though
disk was mounted.

Two simple solutions
1.I should not allow to logout if disks are mounted.  OR
2.I should unmount disks in case of forceful logout if any.

Does "iscsiadm" having any option to check whether disks are in
use(mounted)?  OR
Initiator should check entries from "mount" and behave accordingly?

Sorry for troubling you for such a silly question.