I am talking about version "iscsi-initiator-utils-6.2.0.865-0.2.fc7".

When I discover any target machine say 7.152.entries goes to "/var/lib/
iscsi/nodes" and "/var/lib/iscsi/send_targets".After login,"default"
file doesn't change.

Then when the SAME initiator wants to discover another target..say
7.175.

At this time,Is it OK if I delete /send_targets/192.168.7.152,3260?

Means basically this "nodes" and "send_targets" are required for LOGIN
purpose only..right?

It gets filled only after discovery and we can login to only those
targets which are discovered.

Am I on the correct path?

BASICALLY,I want "send_targets" to have only one IP configuration
which was discovered the last.So I was thinking to delete others.