Greetings!

Is there interest in testing iSCSI interoperability next connectathon?
How about OSD?

Benny

On Jul. 15, 2008, 4:31 +0300, "Sukhbir Virk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  Connectathon 2009

The connectathon 2009 is set for from February 19^th to February 26^th ,
2009 at TechMart in Santa Clara, California.

Connectathon is an excellent opportunity for vendors to verify that
their distributed computing software interoperates with a wide range of
client/server implementations on different operating systems. Everything
from laptops to supercomputers can be linked together under one roof,
encouraging interaction among vendors, engineers and developers in a
confidential atmosphere. Implementations are tested and debugged at
Connectathon. There are panel discussions as well as open sessions on
the latest developments in technologies and solutions by Connectathon
participants.

Please feel free to forward this e-mail to any one who may want
participate in this once a year event.

Also please let me know if you would like to have any tests added this year.

The talks will be held on February 23^rd , 24^th , and 25^th , 2009.
Your participation in these talks is greatly appreciated.

Please let me know if you would like to present a talk or give me the
information if you would like me to invite some one to speak on a
specific subject of interest.

Success of Connectathon show depends on your participation. Please let
me know if you would like me to contact a specific company to support
your software test requirements.

We look forward to producing a successful show this year as Connectathon
team has done for over 20 years.

The Connectathon website will be updated soon with all information
regarding the 2009 show.

Please mark the dates and invite your friends to participate.

Regards

S. Virk

Connectathon coordinator.

--