Hi Mike,

hope you can replicate this.

I started up stgt to function as the target, but with no target
defined.
I have a script with can add a target later, using tgtadm, the target
created by this script is already in the open-iscsi database, so I
don't have to do a discovery anymore.

I tried to login with open-iscsi into the "target" (as I had forgotton
run the script to actually create the target in stgt). Obviously, it
won't
work, I break off the login with CTRL-C.

Now I run my target script to create the target, and try to login
again
with open-iscsi, now I get the following error:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] usr]# iscsiadm -m node -T iqn.2008-07:virtual-
disk:orange.pauw.homeunix.net -l
Logging in to [iface: default, target: iqn.2008-07:virtual-
disk:orange.pauw.homeunix.net, portal: 127.0.0.1,3260]
iscsiadm: Could not login to [iface: default, target: iqn.
2008-07:virtual-disk:orange.pauw.homeunix.net, portal:
127.0.0.1,3260]:
iscsiadm: initiator reported error (15 - already exists)

I have to stop and restart the initiator get it to log in again.

Are you able to replicate this?

Albert