Are you asking about how to create multiple logins to the same target within
Open-iSCSI?

 In the /etc/iscsi/ifaces directory there is an example file on how to
configure the egress port for iSCSI connections.  By creating a file for
each GbE interface you want to use, you'll have multiple logins that point
to the same target.  (I.e. /dev/sdb, /dev/sdc)  Then you can layer on Linux
dm-multipath to create an MPIO device.

 What iSCSI target are you trying to connect to?

 Regards,

 Don