[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]# iscsiadm -m session -P 3
iSCSI Transport Class version 2.0-724
iscsiadm version 2.0-869
Target: iqn.1992-08.com.netapp:s3002
        Current Portal: 172.17.12.70:3260,1000
        Persistent Portal: 172.17.12.70:3260,1000
                **********
                Interface:
                **********
                Iface Name: default
                Iface Transport: tcp
                Iface Initiatorname: iqn.
2008-07.com.calsoftinc.nHosts:iface0001
                Iface IPaddress: 172.17.12.54
                Iface HWaddress: default
                Iface Netdev: default
                SID: 5
                iSCSI Connection State: LOGGED IN
                iSCSI Session State: Unknown
                Internal iscsid Session State: NO CHANGE
                ************************
                Negotiated iSCSI params:
                ************************
                HeaderDigest: None
                DataDigest: None
                MaxRecvDataSegmentLength: 131072
                MaxXmitDataSegmentLength: 65536
                FirstBurstLength: 65536
                MaxBurstLength: 65536
                ImmediateData: Yes
                InitialR2T: No
                MaxOutstandingR2T: 1
                Attached SCSI devices:
                Host Number: 7  State: running
                scsi7 Channel 00 Id 0 Lun: 1
                        Attached scsi disk sdc          State: running
                scsi7 Channel 00 Id 0 Lun: 0
                        Attached scsi disk sdb          State: running