Kees Hoekzema schreef:
> So my questions:
> - Is there a way to suppress those messages, either in the iscsi programs or
> in multipath?

Filter it in your syslog daemon?

> - If that fails, is it possible to tweak multipath in such a way that it
> doesn't check the two failed paths, unless there is no other path available?
> These two paths should become available only if the main controller dies.

Did you test the last? Do they actually come up when you pull the plug
on the other two cables? (Do you see the end_request for sda/sdb in that
situation)

Alternatively I think hacking the daemon to suppress would be trivial,
but I presume any advanced syslog daemon can do the same.

I wonder if it is the multipath daemon that produces the end_requests,
and not something like udev/hal. But you are a Tweaker, you must be able
to verify that ;)

Yours Sincerely,

Stefan de Konink