Hello Mike!

Thanks for the fast reply!

Mike Christie schrieb:
> volkerJaenisch wrote:
>
>> Aug 20 01:17:52 hades kernel: [45569.481501] iser:
>> iser_cma_handler:event: 3, error: -110
>>
> On the target side are you running tgt with iscsi and iser at the same
> time? Did you make sure to make it so both targets have the proper
> access lists?

Is there a magical switch to give different ACLs for iser and TCP transport?

How can I seperate the iscsi and the iser target ACLs? They are accessed
via the same IP (IPoIB)????
As I understood (poorly) the matter the initiiator open-iscsi at first
tries to discover the target(s) via IP.
Then if it is told to (via -t iser) it tries to negotiate via iser
transport. If this fails it tries TCP transport.
> Or what tgtadm commands did you use to create the iser target or did you
> use the config script?

I used the following commands:

tgtadm --lld iscsi --op new --mode target --tid 1 -T
de.inqbus.poseidon:disk1
tgtadm --lld iscsi --op bind --mode target --tid 1 -I 10.6.0.1
tgtadm --lld iscsi --op new --mode logicalunit --tid 1 --lun 1 -b
/dev/vg1/test

The initiator IP is 10.6.0.1.

Best Regards

Volker

   inqbus it-consulting      +49 ( 341 )  5643800
   Dr.  Volker Jaenisch      http://www.inqbus.de
   Herloßsohnstr.    12      0 4 1 5 5    Leipzig
   N  O  T -  F Ä L L E      +49 ( 170 )  3113748