Klemens Kittan wrote:

> Here is the whole log.

Thanks. In that log, are you doing io to both disks on both connections
or just one disks?

It looks like the initiator is not getting a response for the ping in
time (within ping (node.conn[0].timeo.noop_out_timeout) timeout
seconds)). It might be a driver bug and we are dropping it. To check
that you would need to run ethereal or wireshark so we can see what the
network layer is seeing, but I do not think this is the case given some
of the other ping times in there.

If the target is just so slow that it is useless to try sending the nop
you could just run without nops on by setting
node.conn[0].timeo.noop_out_timeout = 0
node.conn[0].timeo.noop_out_interval = 0
or turn node.conn[0].timeo.noop_out_timeout to a higher value like 45
and see if that helps.

In the logs the responses to some other pings are around 9 seconds
which is cutting it close when you have a timeout of 10 seconds, so you
should definately try to increase the node.conn[0].timeo.noop_out_timeout.