Hey all,

    I was wondering if anyone out there had tested open-iscsi with a
variety of Linux filesystems to see what works best.  Currently I am
using the ext3 fs and for months now have been suffering problems.
Anytime the iSCSI connection is dropped a variety of bad things can
happen.  The fs will get corrupted, I/O errors will occur when doing
shell operations on the volume, kernel oopses will occur, and so on.
Most of this is probably related to the state of the iSCSI device.
However tools like e2fsck take forever to fix a volume if it is 500
Gigs and up.
    Are there any suggestions out there for alternatives?  Or are
there better ext3 tools that can fix the fs quicker?  How are the rest
of you dealing with loss of connection and data corruption?