Hi,

I use open-iscsi-2.0.869.2 and iscsitarget-0.4.15-r1, and in my test,
some strange errors occur.

In all my iscsi-target, I have a ext3 fs. And I mount these fs in the
iscsi-initator.

1, Input/output error

Once  I copied a file into iscsi-target,  I got the error
"Input/output error" after a "lseek" operation. And then I tried
copying again, I succeed this time. I still found more similar
problems in "open" operation.
Why sometimes it failed and sometimes succeed?

2, latency problem
Here is the log of the operation in the iscsi target:

$ ls
lost+found
$cat hello
hello
$ls
lost+found

As you can see, when I did "ls", I didn't see the file "hello", but
the strange thing is that I could do "cat hello" and I got the correct
result.
Why I can't "ls" but can "cat"?

Any help will be appreciated!
--