Hi, Tomasz
Thanks for your advice!

> Yes. Do not use non-distributed filesystems, like ext3, in a distributed
> way (accessed by multiple machines, concurrently - precisely what you
> are doing) - this will result in filesystem corruption, data loss etc.
In fact, I already fixed the "parallel access" problem: at a exactly
time, only one machine can write(create or write operation) to the
device(ext3 filesystem).
Now,  I think the problem is when machine A have create the file, how
to let other machine detect the file?

> Basically, unmounting and syncing on one machine before mounting on
> another machine is the only safe way of accessing the files.
Yes, I think that's because "umount" will force the fs syncing through iscsi.

> If you want to access files from multiple machines concurrently, use a
> network file system, like NFS, or a distributed filesystem, like GFS2 or
> OCFS2.
In fact, I tried to write a distributed file system. And I want to use
iscsi to transmit date between client and stroage device.

--
wcw