Hi,

Why does the init script on suse re-discovers all iscsi targets which were set
to automatic login?
To avoid deadlocks on the root fs there is patch which limits the number of
retries on first login.
When doing so, it sets back all the default parameters (overriding any user
definitions).
I think it should be like in redhat - just login to all the targets which are
automatic.

Another issue is that the script logouts only from automatic nodes (not from
all nodes as in redhat).
This causes a bug, when iscsi is stopped while manual node is still logged-in
(session is active).
The result is that iscsid is down but session is still alive - iscsiadm -m
session shows this stale session.
I suggest that we do the same as redhat, any objections?

Also, what is the purpose of "node.startup" parameter?
When is it in use?

Thanks,
Doron