I'm aware of what this list is for. That is why I didn't state my problem and ask for help. We're in the same community so I figured I'd ask.

I suppose I'll subscribe to the IET dev list and ask use questions then. Albeit that isn't usually a welcomed practice. Thanks for the info.

Ming Zhang wrote:
this is open-iscsi list. not for iet.