On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 12:28 PM, Mark Chaney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Maybe im missing something, but where does it say that hostnames are
> supported?

Yes, if I look at the code, then it does resolve hostnames at various
points during discovery and login, hence I think that this is a bug.
What I think is that even if we specify a hostname, whilst discovery,
an IP address format file is created in
/etc/iscsi/node/<target-name>/<ip-address>,<port> and
/etc/iscsi/send_targets/<ip-address>,<port> hence during login, we
cant specify the hostname as it directly reads from this directory.

Many Thanks,
Ashutosh