Hi,

What's the correct way to change configuration parameters for an iSCSI device?
For example I/O scheduler, max_sectors_kb, etc...

I could add commands to the S99local script:

  echo noop > /sys/block/sdb/queue/scheduler
  echo 64 > /sys/block/sdb/queue/max_hw_sectors_kb

Unfortunately, iSCSI device names might change from sdb to, say, sdc (server
reboot, iSCSI target reconnection). If this happens, customizations would be
lost or applied to a different device :-/

Any workaround for this? sysctl, udev, anything else? What's the "standard
method" for this task?

Thanks!

--
Santi Saez