Simone Morellato wrote:
> Hi Mike,
>
> We tried 2.0.870.1 but we are seeing the same behavior.
>
> I attached the new ethereal trace.
>
> Any other idea?

I am not seeing any iscsi traffic in the trace.

Is this a equalogic target?

Could you just send the log output? There should be a error about iscsid
not getting something it liked in the login response and it giving up or
something about a unknown error. It is normally in /var/log/messages. If
you can run iscsid by hand with debugging on

iscsid -d 4 -f &

and send that.