Hi all:

I have a problem with installing open-iscsi only by moving files:

1. I have a open-iscis version (2.0-870.1)  already installed  on a linux
system.
Now I want to move this version to another linux system(with same
configuration as the one already installed).

I copied the 2 binary files : iscsid and iscsiadm to the folder /usr/sbin;
then copied the 3 ko files: iscsi_tcp.ko , libiscsi.ko and
scsi_transport_iscsi.ko to the folder //lib/modules/`uname
-r`/kernel/drivers/scsi/

but when I try to start the iscsid, it fails.

What other files shold I copy, or do I need other configurations ?

Thanks!

Vincent Guo