I have a open-iscis version (2.0-870.1)  already installed  on a linux
 system.
Now I want to move this version to another linux system(with same
configuration as the one already installed).

I copied the 2 binary files : iscsid and iscsiadm to the folder /usr/
sbin;
then copied the 3 ko files: iscsi_tcp.ko , libiscsi.ko and
scsi_transport_iscsi.ko to the folder //lib/modules/`uname-r`/kernel/
drivers/scsi/

but when I try to start the iscsid, it fails.
What other files shold I copy, or do I need other configurations ?