Vincent Guo escribió:
> I found the code in the script open-iscsi:
>
> # Source function library.
> . /etc/init.d/functions
>
> What does these codes do ?
> What will happen if I delete the code.
In "functions" file there are general purpose functions for start/stop
init scripts.. like status(), success(), etc.. it's used in a lot of
scripts in /etc/init.d/*..

What are you doing? and what distro are you using? If you want to use
Open-iSCSI start/stop script I think the best is to *copy* functions
from another Red Hat based distro, removing this line is not a good idea..

Regards,

--
Santi Saez
http://woop.es