Thanks, my linux is a scratch distro, and I can not install it by
Configuring & Installing , but its kernal is fit, so it is only can be
installed  by moving the files.
Plus , I fixed the problem using  /etc/init.d/functions in the script
open-iscsi,
I just copied the functions used like deamon to the open-iscsi script from
the /etc/init.d/functions

and it works.

but the new problem is that it tries to load the module 'ib_iser' in the
open-iscsi script , who can tell me what does this module do, and it does
not exist in my linux distro, so I think I can work it though by other
methods. and the first thing I should know is what this moudle is used for,
can any guy help me out of issue?

and it seems a lot of people were stuck by this issue, you can google
'ib_iser open-iscsi', and you can see that.

Thanks .
Vincent Guo