On 9 Dec 2008 at 2:24, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> > 2) our next problem is multipath. When we configure multipath, over
> one NIC with dd we get 90 MBps read, but over 2 NICs just 80 MBps what
> is strange. On
> > switch and SAN we see that data flow is over both NICs, but dd shows
> still 80 MBps.

Hi, I'm by no ways a guru on iSCSI, but did you have a look at top(1) while
performing the tests? How busy ist the CPU? How are the other CPU states, and
how
many I/O tasks are running? Probably the best way to test multipathing is to
use a
fast device with multiple slow channels. If performance doesn't improve,
there's
something quite wrong. MHO...

Regards,
Ulrich