On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 11:12:46 -0600, Mike Christie <micha...@cs.wisc.edu>
wrote:

> It is an error in that we tried to send a ping to the target and did not
> get a response.
>
> Are you using the kernel from CentOS 5.2? If so it has a bug in that
> code patch that you might be hitting. The bug is that the code thought
> the ping timedout when it had not, so the driver would fire off the conn
> error and start recovery when we should not have.

Thanks!

Upss.. but I have a problem: it's a Virtuozzo based system, so I have not
access to the source code to patch this bug. Virtuozzo is a Linux kernel
modification based virtualization system, and it's not open-source :(

But it's very extrange, we only have this problem *in one server*.. other
server's has not this problem with the same scenario (there are +10 Linux
servers with the same config).

Do you have CentOS/Red Hat bug id to double-check with Virtuozzo
development team? thanks!

Regards,

--
Santi Saez