HIMANSHU wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am asking very basic,simple question here.I am using "iscsi-
> initiator-utils-6.2.0.865-0.2.fc7".
>
> iscsiadm -m discovery -t sendtargets -p ip:port
>
> It says that "ip:port" should be specified.It worked with 'machine
> name' stead of 'ip' also.

This works in discovery, but....

> iscsiadm -m node -T targetname -p ip:port --login
>
> But login command didn't work with replacing 'ip' by 'machine name'.

does not work here because it is not implemented yet. You have to
actually pass the login command whatever the target gave us in
sendtargets discovery. So if it gave us a machine name you can use it.
If it gave us a ip then you have to use it.

Do not ask when it will be fixed. It is on the TODO, but I do not have
much time right now.