I have created two virtual machines with oracle VM which is Xen based
VM and installed openfiler 2.3 on one VM and Centos 5.2 on another VM
as iscsi client which has iscsi initiator.

the client could discover the target successfully with
iscsiadm -m discovery -t sendtargets -p IP address of the target

iscsiadm -m node -l gives the sucessful message

but I could not see any block devices in /dev. Instead of /dev/sda ,
it is showing as /dev/sga
i did
cat /proc/partitions and it is showing sda there. But in /dev/ it is
showing as /dev/sga, instead of ./dev/sda. So I am not able to partion
the /dev/sga as it says ' it is not a block device'

I checked the syslog with tail -f /var/log/messages and it has the
following error messages

rac2 iscsid: received iferror -38
rac2 last message repeated 2 times
rac2 iscsid: connection1: o is operational after recovery
rac2 kernel : ping timeout of 5 sec expired , last rx 825664 , last
ping 826914, now 828164
rac2 kerenl : connection 1:0:iscsi:detected conn error (1011)
rac2 kerenl: sd 0:0:0:2: SCSCI error : retrun code =0x00020000
rac2 kernel: end_request : I/O error on dev sdc, logical block 0
rac2 kerenl : Buffere I/O error on device sda, logical block 0
rac2 kernel : Dev sdc: unnable to read RDB block 0
rac2 iscsid : kerenel reports ISCSI connection 1:0 error (1011) state
3

I stuckup here for weekes and not able to move forward. I need to
install Oracle rac on Oracle VM for testing with openfiler.
Any help is appreciated
I am very very thankful on this

Thanks
Chava