AFAIK, This might be because u might have multiple interfaces up with
different ip address. Now a target can provide for a login event only via
the specified ip:port as the target is mapped to that interface.

--
If you fool me once shame on you. If you fool me twice shame on me.

          \|||/
         (o o)

Nikhil Talpallikar
--talli ;)