Ulrich Windl wrote:
> Hello,
>
> this is a quote from "HP StorageWorks EVA iSCSI Connectivity Option 7.1
> release
> notes":
>
> mpx100 and CHAP security with Linux not supported
>
> The CHAP setup with the Linux iSCSI initiator 3.6.3 is not supported with the
> mpx100. The Linux iSCSI driver omits CHAP security negotiations at login.

I think this is referring to a old initiator (linux-iscsi based),
because that 3.6.3 is a old linux-iscsi version.

I talked to some HP engineer when this issue came up the other month and
they said it works fine with open-iscsi.

Could you describe again what is going wrong?

Does discovery work with CHAP? Does CHAP work with normal sessions? What
error are you getting? Are you setting the

node.session.auth.*

and the

discovery.sendtargets.auth.*