Hi all.

I have the (scsi_transport_iscsi) feature in kernel(static), not in
module:

serva# iscsid  -f
iscsid: Missing or Invalid version from /sys/module/
scsi_transport_iscsi/version. Make sure a up to date
scsi_transport_iscsi module is loaded and a up todate version of
iscsid is running. Exiting...  --->>>> ..................Because
iscsid calls the module, but i have it on kernel (built-in).

serva#dmesg
scsi_transport_iscsi: exports duplicate symbol
iscsi_unregister_transport (owned by kernel) ---->>>> Yeah... I do...
it confirms.

...but  I want to use this without recompile the kernel (disable built-
in check in iscsi .config).

Many tanks.