Arvind Jain wrote:
> Mike,
> I have attached the wire shark trace for OneWay-CHAP and Mutual-CHAP. I am
> not sure how helpful this is.
>
> In case of OneWay-CHAP, Open-iscsi initiator does not continues with the
> login step and gives and error as follows:
>
> Logging in to [iface: default, target: iqn.2008-07.com.wasabi:osd.1, portal:
> 192.168.0.90,3260]
> iscsiadm: Could not login to [iface: default, target:
> iqn.2008-07.com.wasabi:osd.1, portal: 192.168.0.90,3260]:
> iscsiadm: initiator reported error (5 - encountered iSCSI login failure)
> Target discovery or login failed

It looks a normal old interop bug. It looks like the initiator and
target do not agree what stage/phase we should be in. The initiator
thinks you guys goof and the target thinks we should be continuing on
with chap.

I have not touched the login acl code in 6 years, so it will take me a
bit to look over it and figure out who is wrong.