Hello all,

Earlier I had posted one trouble related to open-iscsi which was sorted with
the help of Ross and Lars.

I could complete my perl project related to ietadm and open-iscsi . However,
now there is a small bug which my client reported.

The issue is related to the size of block device which gets created on the
open iscsi client.

My scenario is as below

IET SERVER

# lvs
  LV           VG         Attr   LSize  Origin Snap%  Move Log Copy%
  sparezx      poolzx     -wi-ao 10.00G
  tomzx        poolzx     -wi-ao 20.00G

ISCSI CLIENT

# fdisk -l

Disk /dev/sdn: 21.4 GB, 21474836480 bytes
64 heads, 32 sectors/track, 20480 cylinders
Units = cylinders of 2048 * 512 = 1048576 bytes
Disk identifier: 0x00000000

Disk /dev/sdo: 10.7 GB, 10737418240 bytes
64 heads, 32 sectors/track, 10240 cylinders
Units = cylinders of 2048 * 512 = 1048576 bytes
Disk identifier: 0x00000000

The targets which we have created with ietadm are of size 10 GB and 20 GB
(with regard the LVM's used). How ever when we connect those with the
open-iscsi, the block devices created are of sizes 21.4 GB and 10.7 GB
respectively.

I want to know how this extra size is adding up and have to remove/correct
those.

Awaiting your guidance.