Hello all,

Before I had posted one trouble related to open-iscsi which was sorted with
the help of Ross and Lars.

I could complete my perl project related to ietadm and open-iscsi .

All the information regarding the targets obtained are displayed in a web
page.
Now my client need to display the size of each targets obtained also.

Using the command  fdisk -l i can see all the devices available and i have
the all the available target names also.

How can i map the each target name  with the corresponding device ?

Waiting for your valuable reply,
Praveenzx~