Hi,

Just to a followed up question on the isns client implementation of open-iscsi:

How the server implementations, how compitible is open-iscsi to
different avaialbe solutions?

For example, microsoft, open isns, and solaris isns server.

Also, does anybody have experience on storage vendor compitiblity with
different isns server setup?

An issue records page pointer would be nice to know too.

Thanks!

- Kun