Hi,

Open-scsi solution is compatible with almost every solution.I have
worked with solutions like Solaris,Windows,Linux....Its working fine.

I have worked with vendor like Stonefly,Nexenta and DNF Storage and
found compatible with iSNS server.Its very easy to configure with
Stonefly and DNF product.Visit www.stonefly.com and www.dnfstorage.com
or www.dnfcorp.com.

While integrating only you have to consider the downloading of proper
client from the site.
Plz go through and follow only the README file associated with the
client zip file.

Regds.

Storage Solution Group.